- Clients will be shown their pictures on the camera directly following their sitting and clients can indicate which portrait they prefer, otherwise, Soldiers Rd will choose the best portrait for them. The best two shots per portrait arrangement will be processed and sent to clients.
- Portraits are emailed to clients in the vintage style. If the colour version of your portrait is wanted, this will be an additional cost, and by arrangement.
- The processed portrait(s) are emailed to the client approx. 10 working days after the portrait sitting. This time period may change depending on the availability of internet access at the site.
- Soldiers Rd will not Photoshop portraits to augment physiological appearance.
- If young infants and small children are being photographed, please be aware that it may not be possible to capture the desired portrait, though we will try our best to do so.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE HIGH RESOLUTION DIGITAL FILES WHICH YOU CAN PRINT FROM.
NO PHYSICAL PRODUCT WILL BE SHIPPED.
a. Payment is by cash or card at the point of sale, or via Paypal or internet banking by arrangement.
b. A receipt can be provided via email on request.
Portraits are priced on a ‘per head per portrait arrangement’ basis:
NZ and AUZ pricing:
- Individual portraits are $115 each for adult or child.
- Group portraits (2 or more persons in one portrait) are $95 for teenager/adult and $60 per additional child (10 years or under).
- If the group photo involves only children under ten years of age, the first child will be $95 and $60 per child after that.
- All Studio days will require a $60 booking fee payable at the time of booking. This is additional to the cost of your portraits.
- Portrait prices are inclusive of GST.
a. The use of kirituhi (moko stamps) in portraits is at clients’ discretion.
b. Soldiers Rd uses kirituhi stencils designed specifically for the purposes of art and performance. The designs carry no whakapapa or intrinsic meaning.
c. Soldiers Rd will not draw specific Moko onto clients unless expressly agreed to before point of sale.
d. Clients may bring their own cultural paraphernalia e.g Korowai, Patu, Taiaha, Heru, Taonga etc.
e. Clients may bring traditional costumes of other cultures if desired.
- Studio Days – as advertised on Facebook, Instagram and our website.
- Private Bookings $175 + portraits
- Portraits are emailed to you as soon as they are processed.
- Canvas portraits arranged by request.
- We are currently based in Cambridge, NZ.
- We can incorporate any other culture into your portrait if you have items you would like to bring along.
- You may bring your own Korowai, taonga, adornments, and accessories if you prefer, otherwise, Soldiers Rd Portraits will style you.
- Available most days, except Sunday
- Prices are subject to change.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
- Please Note: All portraits taken by Soldiers Rd are protected by copyright however, Soldiers Rd chooses to share copyright with the whanau depicted in the Portrait.
- While Soldiers Rd reserves the right to print or upload your image for marketing or display purposes, they will always seek your approval or consent first.